Creating a Collection
Once you’ve created a channel, you can create Collections to organize your videos and make your channel easy to browse.
If you‘re an Admin, here’s how you can create a Collection by:
- Click the
Adminlink in the application header at the top of the page.
- Click on the
Collectionslink in the lefthand navigation.
- Click the
New collectionbutton on the right side of the page.
- Enter your new collections name and description.
Collections can be anything you want but here are just a few suggestions:
- Getting Started – This collection will be great for organizing welcome and onboarding videos for new hires. Help new team members get to know your company more.
- All-hands – This collection can be used to organize all your company all-hands so that everyone on your team can watch the video at any time.
- Sales training – This collection is great for keeping all your sales training materials in one place so that you can onboard new sales team member faster.
- Engineering – Collections work for individual organizations in your company too. Engineers can keep their product demos and screen captures here to show off their work and get feedback.
Lasted edited on April 27th, 2020